Monday, June 14, 2004

The weather has cleared a little although we did have some thundershowers this afternoon. I did manage to do a little weeding in some flower beds but it was pretty muddy. Last night Rory was roaming about the house and woke us all up. And then I couldn't get back to sleep for awhile so I'm dragging a bit for sure. Paxton is here in the office with me 'playing' my keyboard and singing. He just has the best smile when he's all proud of himself. He loves it when I try to sing to his music (which is just about impossible). I did some farm books too. But I can't do more until I reconcile my books with the bank statement and I can't figure it out yet - doesn't help that my head is in a bit of a fog. Now it's time to come up with something brilliant for supper (I doubt that!)

No comments: