Thursday, June 10, 2004

Today is looking very dreary - no rain yet but it's dark and gray outside. I should go out and cut some lilac sprigs though - would be cheery to have some inside where I can smell them.
Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon rotortilling a big patch where the weeds were really out of control (around a grouping of elm trees). It's a very rocky patch so I picked a lot of rocks at the same time. I sure was tired when I finished - I could have slept in this morning for sure but Paxton was awake at 6 am. So far I just finished folding and putting away a few loads of laundry and I'm not feeling too much energy and so here I am. At least I can sit for a few minutes while I write a little blurb here. But I have to go soon and get dinner started. I feel like eating pizza but not really like making it. Oh well... Maybe if I go outside and get some lilac branches I'll wake up enough to tackle the pizza.