Thursday, June 24, 2004

Today looks beautiful outside and as I did 'some' housework yesterday. I think I'll head outside to do some rotortilling - the boys always like being outside too. Yesterday they were so muddy! I let them turn on the water from the hose outside and they had a big pool of mud they were playing in and Paxton fell backwards right into the middle of it. I picked him up (trying to hold him by any 'clean' spots) and ran to the bathroom where I just rinsed him off (clothes and diaper still on). Rory came in after that but I made him strip off on the deck (yep, right down to his birthday suit) and then I picked him up and ran down the hall to the bathroom with him too. A lot of dirt went down the drain in the bathtub yesterday - I hope it doesn't clog anything.

No comments: