Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Soccer went well. Does anyone have any ideas for warm-up/ practice or drills for four year olds? I tried to partner them up and kick back and forth to each other but that ended up all over the place - pretty funny. But I do like things to be a little more orderly if possible.

This morning I went outside with the boys to do some weeding in my flowerbeds. Rory took his three shovels to a patch surrounding a tree nearby and started working on it. He talks constantly as he works away. I heard something like this: "This is my work...right, Mommy? I'm going to do this every morning. It's my work...big job. You aren't allowed to see it until I'm done. You and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa...no one can see this big job.....I'm going to do this every day....I'm making a big hole.....that's for the cat's poop."

No comments: