Saturday, September 18, 2004

ChattyDo you ever wish for a break from being a Mom - even for a second? I had one of those moments when my good friend was telling me all about having her new baby and Rory opens Paxton's new playdough toy which I wouldn't have allowed but overlooked until he opened the little cans of playdough and I had to take them away (He had gotten his own set and didn't need to get into Paxton's). Then he heard a grain truck come onto the yard and wanted to go in the worst way. I had to get off the phone because I needed to explain to him that he could go with a truck later; after dinner and a bit of school. It wasn't that he was being so bad, he just needed my attention and I was so enjoying my conversation with Carol. Actually, perhaps it was lucky for her phone bill because I would have liked to talk lots more. Cell Phone Bill By the way, check out her site to see their newest addition to the family, Lincoln Montgomery Mom And Baby