Wednesday, September 22, 2004

This morning I went to town and was exhausted by the time I got back. Mind you, I could have slept another hour or two this morning if it were not for my alarm clock (Paxton). So I get up and bring him into bed with us but it's non-stop wiggles and giggles until I couldn't sleep anymore if I tried. Then I got the boys ready for town and quickly pulled together my things to pay bills in town and get groceries for the week. I did manage to get ready last night even though Paxton peed on some invoices I was working through (I was airing out his bottom as he's been struggling with a diaper rash and made the mistake of working on the floor). I let Rory hand over the cheque as I'm paying bills for the farm and he gets a real kick out of talking to the 'guys'. He sits up on the stool at one counter, hands over the cheque and announces, "I'm paying bills." Then he sees a picture of a combine similar to ours and starts explaining what it does. The guy thinks Rory should be in school until Rory tells him he is almost to four. Anyway, we made it back and now both boys are napping and then it is on to AWANA tonight.