Thursday, September 23, 2004

It rained Sunday night and again a little on Monday and so combining was on hold for a few days. Yesterday, Ladger did get one field finished but then it started to rain again. The neat thing was that our friends from Calgary had their Mom visiting from Sydney, Australia and she was able to go in the combine for a few rounds. I didn't get to meet her as I was home which is too bad. Our friends are planning to move to Australia eventually and maybe someday Ladger and I'll go visit over there or down under or whatever you want to call it!

Ladger started mowing our lawn this morning but then he couldn't finish as a semi came by to pick up some chickpeas. So I took Paxton along and finished it up this afternoon. Paxton was thrilled! Now I need to get at the laundry. I did a load the other day and the boys opened the dryer and emptied it all over the kitchen while I was preparing music for a student that was coming later that day. It was worth it at the time to have the two of them so well occupied but now I have a big pile of clothes to work through (I ended up collecting them and dumping them in our room just for a quick way to clean up the kitchen). Well, here I go....

No comments: