Tuesday, September 07, 2004

There are sprinkles of rain on the window and the combine is not moving. I imagine Ladger will be home any time now. Rain is forecast for the next few days so we might be having a 'harvest break'. Yep, I'm right - I can see both grain trucks heading home right now. Maybe this evening, Ladger and I'll catch up with McLeod's Daughters - our hands-down favorite TV program. It's a drama about farmers in Australia and it's amazingly realistic for a show. Older shows are shown every day on the channel named ONE and so I've been taping them all so Ladger wouldn't miss any.

Soccer BallPaxton just loves playing with balls, rocks, potatoes Potato; anything round will do. What a funny guy these days. He reminds me of a little bear cub Teddy Bear; he growls and wrestles constantly. He isn't saying any words yet but we're in no hurry - the growls are so cute. He didn't take a nap earlier when Rory was sleeping so I just put him down for another try a few minutes ago, when along came Rory and got my bear cub growling again. They sure do enjoy playing together.

No comments: