Saturday, September 25, 2004

No More Peas!
Custom Smiley
Today we will finish combining peas, if all goes well! That is worth a celebration in itself because it seems to have taken forever to get here. Now we have about 700 acres of lentils and 700 of durum yet to go.

So much for school - Rory got up, got dressed, ate breakfast (sort of), did a couple of pages in his workbook and had his shoes on before I realized his intent to go with Ladger this morning. How could I say no? Indifference

So it's just Paxton and me this morning and he's fighting with my shoe right now. This is quite the stage - he's not talking, just meows and says, "boo". But he does get very frustrated and is crying half the time just because he can't do something he's trying to do. I have no idea what he wants to do with my shoe but he is frustrated with it, that's for sure! Pouty

Yesterday he put some major dents in our dining room table with a pair of pliers ( I don't even know where he found them - Ladger left them somewhere, I'm guessing). I was outside cleaning windows or I would have heard the banging. I'm so glad we hadn't put a lot of money into good furniture before the kids were born and we probably won't until the kids are grown up either.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »