Friday, September 24, 2004

Today is beautiful!! I took out lunch for our hungry crew and am now back and enjoying the boys' naptime. As soon as I'm through here, I think I'll get the dishes done and then start on cleaning windows. Maybe if I'm really efficient, I can get the whole works done - inside and out!



Rory's schooling has not been up to full speed - at least not the book work. But we manage a little math every morning and usually a little phonics in the evening. But despite the fact we spend very little time at it, he has learned to write all his numbers this summer and is now working on numbers up to 100. We took a little break from the phonics for a few weeks and now that we're back at it, we need to review a bit to get back up to speed but it's neat to see how much he has retained. He knows most of the letters and the sounds they make including the short vowels. We're busy learning how to put sounds together to make words.

No comments: